At Signify Heath, we provide care for those who need it most. We understand the benefits of a personalized approach to clinical encounters, and the importance of conversation, understanding, and sitting knee-to-knee with the patient in the best setting for care delivery: the home.
What We Need:
We are seeking a Sr. UX Front End Development Lead. This person will have ownership of the Enterprise Component Library, help application developers implement the library and be a key member of the UX team.
The Sr. UX Front End Development Lead is the cornerstone for developing a truly functional design system. You will work as part of the UX team building out a modern and modular design system that will be utilized across the Suite of Products at Signify. This is a comprehensive initiative across the entire company and is a unique chance to do things “the right way” with very little historical design debt to manage.
Products will be both internal business tools as well as customer facing portals. This position will be web focused, but there will be integration considerations around our mobile products as well (primarily iPad)
What You Will Need:
- 3-6 years of experience of product development in reputed product development / startup companies
- Fantastic communication skills and a very collaborative attitude
- Expertise in creating and customizing UI controls and components
- Good hands-on experience with the following:
What You Will Do:
- Design, Develop and Customize UI components including charts and controls based on UX research and design
- Work with the UX team to build and maintain Design System that Product Teams can use
- Work with Product teams to assist in building out the Front End components of new features
- Adopt the development agile practice in the team to maintain high quality of code established with code reviews
- Integration of UI web pages / widgets with backend microservices
- Maintain high standards of software quality by writing high-quality code and following established standards and best practices
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects in the planning, design, development, testing, and maintenance of web applications
- Work with the Product Team in the refinement of user stories that are developer-ready, easy to understand, and testable
- Provide guidance at a User Story level and provide input to work plans
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Develop technical documents to accurately represent application design and code
- Mentor junior software developers on design patterns, development best practices and trade-offs