We are looking for someone to make video explanations about our software including what it does and how to use it. Your work will be to a high standard and delivered to a mainly US English speaking audience.
We will coach you so as what you deliver fits with our tone of voice and meets our standards. Videos will be five minutes or less.
- Study the user task
- Write storyboard / script
- Create video
- Edit and refine the result
- Have a confident and engaging speaking voice are good at communicating and engaging with people.
- Can quickly learn complicated software
- Can structure and deliver concise explanations
- Can record and edit video with sound to a high standard
- Take pride in your work
- Are a methodical and fast worker
To apply you have to make a one minute video presenting how to use a software application or website of your choice. When you’re happy with the quality send us a link to the video. You can use Jing.com or any other similar tool.
If we like what we see we’ll invite you to a quick interview just to check out in person if we can happily work together. If we can we’ll ask you to make a second short video explaining a feature or workflow in our application. We’ll invite you to short webinar where we’ll explain the task and give you access to our software.
Based upon your results we’ll offer you a long term stream of work related to creating our own Youtube channel hopefully containing hundreds of useful and engaging videos.
We look forward to seeing what you can do.
Best of luck!!!
PS: If you have any questions, please don’t be afraid to ask.