We’re searching for a UI/UX Designer to join our multidisciplinary team working to create novel online learning experiences in medical education — HMX from Harvard Medical School. You’ll have a seat at the table and an opportunity to design innovative…
- interactive learning modules
- data visualizations (static and dynamic)
- learning platform interfaces
This position might be right for you if…
- You’re passionate about responsive, user-centered UI and digital interaction design — and you know a bit about UX, too.
- Your data vis arsenal includes more than pie charts and bar graphs.
- You’re curious enough to dig in and understand the content (scientific info or data) well enough to make smart choices in layout and user experience.
- You create hi-res and dynamic prototypes with ease and you believe that testing, feedback, and iteration lead to a better product.
- You believe that good design enhances learning and are inspired by the work of Nicky Case, Maarten Lambrechts, the NY Times…
- You’re creative, professional, passionate, and collaborative.
Submit a portfolio showing off your proven skills in interaction design and visual design. You’ll catch our attention if you include…
- learning experiences (explorable explanations, museum exhibits, educational gaming)
- data visualizations
- beautifully clean design that clarifies information
Who are we?
HMX Online Learning creates multimedia rich online medical education courses from Harvard Medical School. Our interdisciplinary team includes experts in biomedical visualization, technology, design, as well as content experts. We work together to create novel, engaging educational materials. https://onlinelearning.hms.harvard.edu/hmx
How to apply?
See all of the specifics and apply at Harvard Careers:
No remote work. No visa sponsorship.