Thumbtack Studios is a small, niche design practice with clients throughout the Bay Area and beyond.
We are a team of two looking for a complementary fit to help us with overflow Wordpress maintenance work and occasionally new site builds. Our needs range between 5-15 hours per week, averaging about 10 hours per week.
We are looking to establish a long term working relationship. You likely work with Wordpress on a daily basis. When it comes to theme development, we think less is more. We find satisfaction in starting with a minimal theme and constructing an intuitive CMS experience for the client.
You are / have:
- 5+ years experience working on WordPress sites
- Someone who embraces Gutenberg and custom block development
- An aversion to adding html markup directly to the Wordpress administration area
- Very well versed with Wordpress theming including leveraging SASS for CSS
- Very well versed leveraging custom post types, plugin development, etc.
We are based in the San Francisco Bay Area, but we are open to the right candidate anywhere in the US.
No calls please.