HeavenHR is a fast-growing dynamic start-up in Berlin, which is supported by experienced business angels and international investors. Our innovative HR software is revolutionizing all areas of HR management. Whether it’s holiday administration, payroll or employee management; HeavenHR’s unique software simplifies many processes, saving users time and money - all in one platform!
We’re looking for a Web/Graphic Designer (m/f/d) with much creative talent in Berlin Kreuzberg.
- Comfortable with collaborating with different departments and creating leading-edge content, as well as gathering specifics and feedback
- You are responsible for the development and engagement of all marketing platforms such as social media, direct marketing, and email marketing
- Design newsletters and other promotional materials such as posters, brochures fair print-outs, etc.
- Contribute with fresh design ideas and new techniques
- You live and breathe design on a daily basis (university design background is preferred)
- Know Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & InDesign like the back of your hand
- You have visual inspiration for design and can collect interesting concepts for us to use
- You’re proactive and you have a collaborative working style (share your work frequently, give and receive input, and apply feedback as needed)
- Love working in a startup environment
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German is a plus
Our Heaven includes:
- You will be actively shaping our success story and future
- The chance to actively participate in an exciting startup
- Cooperation in a highly motivated and international team from over 14 nations
- Various possibilities for your personal and professional development
- A spacious office in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg
- A product that revolutionizes HR
- Office parties, team lunches, dog friendly office and regular team events
Interested? Come shape the success of HeavenHR. Send us your CV and portfolio along with a start date.
Have any questions? Please send an e-mail to Roslyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone, 030 - 555 794 295.