Our vision is DRIVING – AS SIMPLE AS LISTENING TO MUSIC.
Cluno is a new, flexible mobility concept: a digital car subscription. Car subscription works for anyone who wants to get around in his or her own car. We think all car-related processes completely digital and innovative. By this we help our customers finding the right mobility solution for their current life and needs and thus become their permanent partner. We work every day to make driving and changing cars as easy and convenient as possible. In order to meet this challenge, we are constantly looking for new talents who accompany us on our journey and strengthen our team.
To strengthen our growing IT department, currently consisting of 12 people, we are looking for you at our Munich location as a
(Senior) Fullstack Developer (m/f/d)
at the earliest possible date | permanent employment | full-time employment
An exciting task awaits you with us
Development is your passion – no matter whether it is frontend or backend! As part of our rapidly growing agile development team, you will work closely with your colleagues to fulfill our mission: to develop a microservice architecture that offers our customers innovative and platform-independent products. Therefor we need your expertise, which you share with your team proactively. Direct communication channels, transparent decision making processes and a high degree of creative freedom define our work environment. Your tasks in detail:
- End-to-end responsibility for conception, development and implementation of modern frontend applications
- Conception, development and implementation of backend microservices in our serverless cloud infrastructure
- Development of new features as active part of product development within a cross-functional team
- QA and optimization through testing as well as code and architecture reviews
That’s what Cluno is all about
- Our IT environment: Working in an agile, fast growing team and a serverless cloud based environment
- Your impact: With your expertise and commitment you actively shape our growth.
- Teamwork: Flexible, pragmatic, professional and solution-oriented; we have a great atmosphere - both at work and at our company events; we are currently over 60 experts and our team continues to grow.
- Stable environment: Start up and solidly positioned; for our three founders, Cluno is already the second successful start-up; German and American investors have invested a total of over $36 million in us in one year.
- Our office: Centrally located in Munich at Leuchtenbergring; here we offer you fruit and drinks for free and we have our own canteen and coffee bars in-house. The highlight is our roof terrace with a view of the Alps.
- Benefits: e.g. subsidy for the MVV ticket, a prepaid Mastercard with monthly credit at your free disposal or employee discount for our Cluno Auto subscription.
You bring this with you as (Senior) Fullstack Developer (m/w/d)
- At least 3 years of professional experience in design and development of object-oriented software
- Experience with common developer tools such as versioning, build and test tools
- Proven experience in microservice architectures, serverless environments and container technologies on AWS
- Knowledge of content management technologies, especially Wordpress
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and Clean Code combined with comprehensive Unix/Linux knowledge
- High level of quality awareness, personal responsibility and enthusiasm for customer-oriented product development and motivation to work in a cross-functional team
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German desirable
Sounds exciting? Then please send your application via the ‘Apply’ button with your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations to Veronika Hotz. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Keywords: Software Development, Start-Up, Node.js, aws