BEWERBEN SICH BEI DECATHLON
As a Data Architect (m/f/x) you develop, optimize and maintain conceptual and logical database models in order to store internal and external data effectively and securely. You will work at our headquarters in Plochingen (near Stuttgart).
Be a part of our success story in Plochingen (near Stuttgart) as our new
Data Architect (f/m/d)
As a Data Architect you will be responsible for…
- creating, developing and leading the big data and cloud infrastructure.
- monitoring the data quality.
- evaluating potential data sources and creating corresponding action plans, e.g. for the integration, backup and maintenance.
- analysing and coordinating the company’s needs and you will translate them into technical requirements.
- collaborating with multiple departments: users, system designers and developers.
- optimizing new and existing database system.
- a sports enthusiast.
- strong communication skills and the ability to deal with demanding situations.
- experienced in programming with SQL.
- keen ability to make clear, practical and profitable decisions.
- experienced in data mining and data segmentation.
- experienced in the field of Predictive Analytics and data visualization techniques such as Tableau and R is an asset.
We are looking forward to receiving your application as a Data Architect.
Apply now via the ‘Apply’ button: