Our vision is DRIVING – AS SIMPLE AS LISTENING TO MUSIC.
Cluno is a new, flexible mobility concept: a digital car subscription. Car subscription works for anyone who wants to get around in his or her own car. We think all car-related processes completely digital and innovative. By this we help our customers finding the right mobility solution for their current life and needs and thus become their permanent partner. We work every day to make driving and changing cars as easy and convenient as possible. In order to meet this challenge, we are constantly looking for new talents who accompany us on our journey and strengthen our team.
To strengthen our quickly growing team, we are looking for you at our Munich location as a
Head of Design (UX/UI) (m/f/d) at the earliest possible date | permanent employment | full-time employment
An exciting task awaits you with us
You bring our user experience to the next level. At Cluno, we believe that simple, consistent and beautiful design will help our users to successfully navigate our products and will convert them into happy customers. As our Head of Design (m/f/d), you own all design related processes and you are responsible for the ease-of-use and look & feel of our products. In this newly created position, you lead the Design Team and you work closely together with Marketing, Product and IT in a cross-functional setup. Your tasks in detail:
- Create a design vision and strategy for products and features in close collaboration with the Cluno founders, Marketing and Product Management based on our brand
- Ensure that our user experience is on brand, achieves business goals and delivers value to end users
- Translate complex problems into compelling solutions with a user-centric and data-driven approach
- Ensure consistency of UX, UI and brand design throughout Cluno’s products and marketing campaigns
- Oversee and participate in the design process, from concept and strategy, to wireframe, UX and UI design, prototyping, testing and final execution
- Lead activities across the Design Team, ensuring quality of design, timeliness of project deliverables, and prioritizing work/resources while guiding and mentoring team members
- Establish the Design function as a relevant driver of our business success and build a successful, high class Design Department consisting of UI and UX designers
- Lead external agencies
That’s what Cluno is all about
- Your impact: With your expertise and commitment you actively shape our growth.
- Teamwork: Flexible, pragmatic, professional and solution-oriented; we have a great atmosphere - both at work and at our company events; we are currently over 80 experts and our team continues to grow.
- Stable environment: Start up and solidly positioned; for our three founders, Cluno is already the second successful start-up; German and American investors have invested a total of over $36 million in us in one year.
- Our office: Centrally located in Munich at Leuchtenbergring; here we offer you fruit and drinks for free and we have our own canteen and coffee bars in-house. The highlight is our roof terrace with a view of the Alps.
- Benefits: e.g. subsidy for the MVV ticket, a prepaid Mastercard with monthly credit at your free disposal or employee discount for our Cluno Auto subscription.
You bring this with you as Head of Design (m/f/d)
- 10+ years of experience designing successful, high traffic consumer web and/or mobile applications with at least 2 years managing a design team
- Strong personal design aesthetic, meticulous attention to detail and familiarity with using data and customer insights to influence design decisions
- Ability to seamlessly move between big picture (strategy, planning, systems design) and minute details
- High standards, strong sense of ownership and focus on execution
- Experience partnering with Product, Engineering and Marketing teams in an agile development environment
- Very good English skills
Sounds exciting? Then please send your application with your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations to Christina. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!