We are are a seasonal, local Atlanta based business looking for a part time, back end programmer who is proficient in PHP, MySQL, .Net to take over the programming and ongoing support for our website and stand alone POS.
Our website was originally built in 2005 and it downloads/uploads into a custom stand alone POS system that was built using php and .Net. The online program is an inventory database system that also has registration features. The POS is a cash register system that the website communicates with as people check out. Last year, the website was moved to azurewebsites where it lost some functionality.
We are looking for the following:
- A programmer proficient in PHP to add new functionality to the web portal, as well as software.
- Move our site back to our own hosting with cpanel.
- Restore all functionality since the move
- Keep site updated to work with current software versions
- Update the POS system to match the web changes
- Provide ongoing support, especially during our events in March & July
Estimate would be 10 hours per week for a few months a year. More hours would be needed initially to get things back working properly.