We are 100% part of BNP Paribas Group and one of 13 BNP Paribas corporations. Due to sustainable growth, within 15 years we have established ourselves as one of the leading providers of consumer credits on the German market. At the same time, we have reacted to the mega trend of digitalization early on, putting a strong focus on extending our online- and E-Commerce business. Our mission is to support our partners with innovative products and processes, and to stand by our customers’ side with fair financing offers to help them realize their wishes.
Are you looking for a new challenge and would like to contribute to the success story of Consors Finanz? Then the following position in Munich might be the right one for you:
JAVA Software Developer (m/f/d)
Your Major Job Functions:
In your position as JAVA Software Developer, you are becoming a valuable part of our company. The develop leader of the digital factory is in charge of defining and maintaining the coherence of the developments of its digital factory, both on the choice of technologies in connection with the community of the digital factory and on the quality of the developments produced by the Teams.
- You will create and develop object-oriented and technologically advanced Java EE applications
- You will also be responsible for testing, commissioning and maintaining the developed systems
- Regular proactive involvement in requirements specifications and coordination with other specialist departments, as well as an estimate of the development effort, round off your exciting field of activity
Your Human Capital:
- You have a university degree in computer science, business informatics or economics with a focus on computer science
- You have extensive operational project experience in object-oriented programming and design
- You have very good Java knowledge and solid experience with JEE or EJB3/Hibernate
- You have already worked in web development with JSP/JSF/Vaadin, also worked with SQL/Oracle, SOAP/REST, Maven, GIT, JBoss and are familiar with object orientation concepts and design patterns
- A very good knowledge of written and spoken English is required
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic, international environment, are flexible and have strong analytical skills
- A high degree of quality and customer orientation rounds off your competent profile
- Occupational pension provision in the form of a membership in BVV Bankenversicherung (bank insurance)
- Flexible working hours in the form of various part-time models and autonomous working time arrangements
- A dynamic and agile working environment, short decision-making paths and a familiar working atmosphere
- Support for your professional and personal development with extensive in-house training courses
- Free WLAN at the locations, which may be used privately within reasonable limits
Do you think you would be a good fit?
Then become part of the BNP Paribas Group and shape your future with us! We look forward to receiving your application with your notice period and salary expectations via the ‘Apply’ button or our online portal.
Elisabeth Blau /HR Business Management