How and where:
Full time, permanent position starting ASAP, in Berlin Charlottenburg, right beside the S- and U-Bahn station, no traffic noise, beautiful terrace, motivated team, …
Energy efficiency is our mission. With our team of 25+ dedicated colleagues we develop and market innovative systems for Energy Controlling (analysis software, data loggers, sensors etc.). These systems help our customers in creating transparency, in efficiently managing their energy consumption and in sustainably reducing running costs for energy and maintenance. We also use our software for monitoring and controlling the performance of all our IT system components. Besides, we produce over 100 kg of honey every year with our ‘office beehive’ which, of course, is extensively metered.
Our customers come from many different business areas all over the world. They include global players with multinational manufacturing sites, public property administrations, universities and schools, data centres and large, ecology-minded mines.
We need your ideas, creativity, technical knowledge and programming skills to advance our intuitive frontends for server- and embedded-systems-based solutions. This includes the development of concepts, specifications and tests, programming and documentation.
- Profound experience in developing and enhancing software architectures
- The following keywords mean something to you: Node.js, Grunt/Gulp, SASS/LESS, AngularJS/CanJS, React, Mocha etc.
- Systematic, structured and independent working style
- Ability to work in a team, good communication skills
- Exciting product with state-of-the-art technologies
- Collaboration in a highly-skilled, supportive, international team
- Agile software development, structured processes
- “Innovation days” and team events
- Relaxed working environment, flat hierarchies, high degree of responsibility
- Individual organisation of working hours around core time
- Support in professional and personal development
- Bees, aquaponics & free lunch on the terrace