Cluno ist ein neues, flexibles Mobilitätskonzept: Das digitale Auto Abo. Ein Auto Abo eignet sich für jeden, der mit dem eigenen Auto mobil sein will. Cluno denkt alle Prozesse rund um das Auto vollkommen digital und innovativ. Das Unternehmen verhilft Kunden, je nach aktueller Lebens- und Bedarfssituation, unkompliziert zur passenden Mobilität und wird damit zum dauerhaften Mobilitätspartner. Cluno-Kunden buchen ihr Auto einfach online oder per App und bezahlen einen festen monatlichen Paketpreis, der alle Kosten außer Tanken enthält. Nach sechs Monaten Mindestlaufzeit je Fahrzeug kann man das Auto wechseln, die Nutzung pausieren oder beenden. Das in München ansässige Unternehmen wurde von Christina Polleti, Nico Polleti und Andreas Schuierer gegründet. Die drei Gründer verfügen über langjährige Erfahrung in der Automobil- und Internetbranche.
Our vision is DRIVING – AS SIMPLE AS STREAMING MUSIC.
We’re redefining mobility. Our completely digital car subscription captures the spirit of a modern mass market: Cluno customers are mobile with their own car, remain flexible, have full cost control and do not have to worry about all the bureaucratic things that having their own car normally entails.
We are a start-up on a growth course and, together with you, we would like to take Cluno and the mobility concept of car subscription to the next level. Your expertise and creative ideas will help us achieve and exceed our common goals. That’s why we’re looking for you at our Munich location as a
Senior UI / Visual Designer (m/f/d)
to start as soon as possible | permanent employment | full-time employment
An exciting role awaits you:
We are looking for an experienced User Interface, Interaction and Visual Designer to collaborate closely with our cross-functional team in a highly iterative and a high-paced agile manner. Your main goal is to create outstanding, simple and consistent experiences that will deliver Cluno’s product towards a common vision. Your responsibilities in detail:
- Creation of visual concepts and building a cohesive, functional and scalable design system
- Leading the execution of design guidelines and digital brand manuals across all touch points
- Pushing creativity and challenge established thinking, always enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- Designing targeted landing pages to attract people to our product, strengthen messaging, and support demand generation
- Ensuring a consistency on our design and brand across the marketing initiatives as well as providing tools and templates for our growth team for the creation of social media ads and more
- Building prototypes to help validate and communicate designs with a high visual aesthetics
- Giving and receiving design critique to help constantly refine and push our work
What makes Cluno a great place to work – our Guiding Principles:
- Think Big: We are a game changer in the mobility sector. We want to secure and expand our position as the leading provider of car subscriptions in Europe.
- Take Ownership: With us, every employee can have a real impact and assume responsibility. You’re not just writing Cluno’s success story, but your own too.
- Get it Done: Talking is silver, implementing is gold. We are perfectly positioned to do this: our Founder Team already have success under their belts. German and American investors have already invested USD 36 million in our company.
- Strive for Excellence: We employ more than 90 people from 20 different nations, all of whom are true professionals in their jobs. Everyone contributes their expertise and background. That brings us forward as a team and each of us individually every day.
- Focus on Experience: We want to have fun. We have a great atmosphere - and not only at our team events. The working environment also needs to be right for us: our office is centrally located in Munich on Leuchtenbergring and has a large roof terrace with a view of the Alps, where you can enjoy fruit and drinks for free. We also subsidize your MVV travel ticket, you get a prepaid Mastercard with a monthly balance to use as you please and an employee discount for our Cluno car subscription.
What we are looking for in a Senior UI / Visual Designer (m/f/d):
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in User Interface / Interaction / Visual Design and development, especially in iterative agile processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Design (interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc.), Human-Machine Interaction, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Proficient and skilled with the main digital design tools like Sketch, Abstract, Adobe CC, inVision, Principle, Zeplin, Framer, Figma, etc.
- Showing strong passion for creative UI design as well as a meaningful portfolio that exemplifies your design talent, clean aesthetic and meticulous attention to detail
- A secure feeling to reinterpret our brand, to develop it further and do not shy away from questioning and refurbishing existing design inventories
- Being an expert in typography, grid systems and orchestration of animations as well as mastering colour and composition
- Staying up to date with the latest design trends or break through them to define future ones
- Acting conceptual and strategical in communication in combination with strong presentation and storytelling skills
- Exceptional written and oral English skills
Eager to find out more?
Then please send your application with your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations to Veronika Hotz via the ‘Apply’ button. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!