Freelance Visual Web Designer needed for a higher education visual storytelling project that feels like an event space or museum project.
You will work with the provided high-end design motifs and translate them into a component-based design system, which will be used to display key pages/flows for review. This is scheduled as a nine-week engagement to start at the end of January. I’m looking for someone who has excellent client relationship skills.
What you will be doing as part of this project:
- Create an impactful design from supplied high-end print and outdoor design motifs
- Make an events calendar fun and interesting
- Work collaboratively with higher education client and the Four Kitchens team.
- Communicate well in video calls and in writing.
- Work hours that overlap with time zones in the continuous United States (EST, CST, MST, PST).