Team Liquid is a global esports enterprise and is proud to be one of the most recognizable names in esports. Founded in 2000, Team Liquid has built this reputation through championship victories, unwavering commitment to our fans and by leading the way in groundbreaking innovations in technology and infrastructure within the gaming industry. Being the best competitor in esports is only the beginning. 1UP Studios, a production company created out of Team Liquid’s video division, creates the best and most diverse content in the industry, continuously raising the bar of esports creative. Our website properties include Liquipedia, the Wikipedia of esports, and our community sites have created a breeding ground for individuals that have taken bigger roles in the esports industry; and this is just the beginning for us…
As you can probably tell, Team Liquid is growing, and we are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to join in our success! We are looking for an individual who enjoys a fast-paced environment with challenging yet incredibly rewarding work.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Improving and consistently updating both the design and functionality of Team Liquid’s web and ecommerce across all regions.
- Assisting in all microsite & campaign launches online including commerce product page creation and setup, home page adjustments, landing page creation, and more.
- Diagnosing UI issues in the front and back end Team Liquid web and ecommerce platforms.
- Proactively suggest and implement improvements to online properties in all regions.
- Thinking through user and business problems to find reasonable solutions and work with engineers to build them.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Understanding of basic commerce concepts: fulfillment, production, order collection, etc.
- Familiarity with graphic design, photography, and general fashion marketing.
- Experience with the principles of interface design, user-centered concepts, UX research and design, human-computer interaction.
- Expert level skills in Adobe design software
- Familiarity designing for SaaS systems like Shopify, as well as custom applications.
- Familiarity with esports and gaming
- Marketing and conversion rate expertise
- Experience in apparel ecommerce platforms
Candidates should submit a portfolio/link with their application in order to be considered.