kmo is looking for a talented Web Designer to join our team and able to work with a variety of customers and across multiple projects. While the candidate would preferably be located in Brisbane, remote candidates with the required skills may be considered.
- Creating responsive CMS templates from supplied graphics
- Experience with managing and maintaining CMS systems such as WordPress, Shopify, Magento or Drupal
- Liaising with our Project Manager and Graphic designer
- Occasional customer support and training via phone or interactive desktop
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Able to estimate and complete projects within an agreed timeframe
- Implement visual and interactive elements that users engage with
- Implement responsive design across multiple devices
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Able to work with Photoshop and Illustrator
View our web design client portfolio for additional information about some of clients we work with.