we are the Product Design Team. If you’re a product and interaction driven design enthusiast you should join us on our journey inventing the future of mobility! For our team, we are searching for a UX/UI Designer (d/f/m) in Hamburg.
First a quick look at us:
Daimler AG and BMW Group are bundling their mobility services in the areas of Carsharing, Ride-Hailing, Parking, Charging and Multimodal Platforms, and create a new global player comprising of five joint ventures. moovel Group is joining forces with ReachNow - and becomes REACH NOW
Our vision is a planet without traffic jams. Our mission is to transform cities by providing the most convenient and sustainable mobility solutions. We create outstanding products with technical excellence, an agile mindset, an open feedback and failure culture and fun at work. moovel (REACH NOW) is part of two large global corporations, but at the heart of it we still are a start-up. We act as a partner for cities, transport networks and mobility service providers with the goal of making cities smarter and creating an operating system for urban mobility that provides access to appropriate mobility options in urban areas and paves the way for the future with autonomous vehicles. Currently, 300 employees work in small creative teams in Germany and the US at four locations - Hamburg, Berlin, Stuttgart and Portland.
How the role works:
As a full member of the product design team, you’ll be deeply integrated into the product conception and designing process. We’re currently a team of five product designers and user researchers. Besides our global platform work, each of us is also part of one end-to-end responsible development squad taking care of a specific part of the platform in-depth. You’ll have a significant stake in shaping and defining a world-wide product for millions of people.
Our team is part of the Product department at moovel (REACH NOW) and works directly together with developers, product owners and our communication design fellows.
Some things you will work on:
- Conception and UI/UX designing of features, screens, flows for our multimodal mobility app
- Close cross-functional collaboration with backend developer, frontend developers, mobile developer and the product owner
- Develop the counterpart to our mobile design system tailored for the use case of web solutions
- Working in scrum sprints and contributing with the great ideas to the product design team
- Designing user-experience from low-fidelity sketches and wireframes to hi-fidelity pixel perfect mockups
- Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholder and customers
- Highly detailed communication of design principles as well as design specifications to engineers
We need someone to partner with, who not only knows how to create catchy and professional product designs to bring the full benefit of our users, but also someone who is organized and empathetic.
A tech company or agency background is highly appreciated, as we are all coming from this realm. We are looking for a motivated colleague, solving product design challenges together with us. A set of the following skills would be optimal:
- 2+ years of experience in web application design, such as web dashboards, SaaS applications and B2B solutions as well as B2C mobile apps
- Skills with Sketch, Abstract, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools such as Invision, Framer, Flinto or Principle
- Proficiency in graphic design, a sensitivity to typography, colour, layout, and a general awareness of materials/textures
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path as well as edge cases, and incorporate them into designs
- Experience in the field of mobility or public transport products
- Experience in defining design systems that work across a product
- Entrepreneurial can-do attitude with a strong sense of product quality
- Choose your own hardware
- Working with newest technologies
- Be part of an interdisciplinary team of experts
- Working on products with a high impact on society
- International teams
- Flexible working hours
- Free breakfast, good coffee & fresh fruits
- Monthly mobility budget
- Child care allowance
- Company pension plan
In summary, we are looking for a passionate product designer, who loves working on a product with impact. If this description catches you and you are more than ready for this challenge – we definitely want to meet you. We are excited to explore your portfolio with strong product design samples and a short CV. Apply now by using the ‘Apply’ button.
We are more than ready to meet you!
Delia, Kasia and Philip
If you have any questions or are in need for further information, feel free to contact Anne Nagel +49 176 30989879.