Hi, We’re Pureblink, a Creative Digital Agency. We enhance brand value by creating desire through meticulously crafted impactful stories and innovative digital experiences.
We are a passionate group who avoids the beaten path in all we do. We bring Strategy, Creative, Experience, Design and Production with our services. This amazing fusion, allows us to create something that has never been done before and our love for pioneering new tech, allows us to deliver unforgettable, bespoke user experiences—big or small.
We are currently looking for an Unreal Engine 4 Developer.
In this role you will be reporting to the Director and will be responsible for the development and testing of 3D visualization applications. The ideal candidate will be energetic, with a passion to develop innovative experiences and an eye for testing and troubleshooting. This position requires the ability to document processes, new and existing code, as well as the ability to learn and adapt rapidly while working seamlessly in an Agile mode with our team. Having an understanding of modelling/game design is a plus.
- 3+ years with development and visualization experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- 3 to 5 years work experience, ideally in game development;
- Very good knowledge of game engines functionalities;
- Experience with multi-player online games.
- Excellent knowledge of C++ and ideally of Unreal Engine 4;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related area or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent communication skill and a positive attitude
- Fast-learner, flexible and passion about architecture design
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to manage own time effectively and prioritize project when requested
- Follow best practices, development processes and coding standards
- Fluency in spanish will be an asset but is not required.