This is what you tell people at parties:
“I work at one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe. With GoodHabitz and our 1,000+ clients, I’m on a mission to get everyone in Europe excited about learning. We already offer the very best learning solution for employees, teams and managers that want to make a real difference in their organisations and establish an actual learning environment. I’m part of an ambitious product team that fulfils a central role within GoodHabitz. We’re continually working to surprise our clients, prospects, students and colleagues with results that help GoodHabitz to keep growing.”
“As a senior product designer, I am the link between the business and our software engineers. I know exactly what our clients care about. My aim is to further the vision of our platform while creating a positive user experience and implementing designs that provide for an exceptional user journey. I am able to see the big picture and create detail-oriented designs at the same time. My role is crucial to the way we invent, design and validate our products.”
This will be your team
“The focus of the team is on creating the best possible way for our students and clients to experience our training courses and other content. The team ensures the GoodHabitz platform is increasingly driving growth by activating users online and enabling them to perform more advanced tasks by themselves. The goal is to make sure we’re ready for many more users from all over Europe. In addition to front-end and back-end engineers, we have testing and data expertise on board. You’ll be managing and working closely with a junior UX designer.”
This is what you’ll be doing
The most important aspect of your job is, apart from making awesome designs, to be able to contribute to high-level conceptual decisions working closely with the rest of the product and executive team.
After the conceptual phase, you’ll first be translating those ideas to lightweight prototypes, based on thorough research, in order to validate your design decisions. When validated, you’ll create high quality designs and deliverables, promoting an outstanding user experience and user interface that gets our users hooked.
As collaboration with developers, product managers and other teams is a must, you must have great communicational skills to influence those people on your vision.
You are perfect for this job, because you…
- Have at least 5 years of product and UX design experience at a SaaS company
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in interaction design, or a similar field
- Have a good understanding of user-centred design principles, design thinking and design systems
- Are able to create simple and elegant solutions to complex design problems
- Are up to date on the latest trends and advancements in (mobile) UX and technology
- Have a strong portfolio showcasing past work experiences that demonstrate creative user-centred solutions
- Understand the iterative design process: incorporating feedback, launching quickly and testing hypotheses
- Have experience working in a high-growth and entrepreneurial environment
- Are experienced in UX tools such as Sketch and Marvel
- You are curious, empathetic and eager to learn
- You are a natural collaborator, able to inspire people around you and lead concept development within the team
- Know how to positively involve and collaborate with the rest of the organisation in concept development and design decisions
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both in speech and in writing
- A competitive salary
- An inspiring, international and enterprising work environment
- A challenging role in a diverse international environment with perspective that matches a fast-growing product department in a fast-growing company
- Work that doesn’t feel like work
- A company-issued MacBook with all the design software that you require
- Pension arrangements
- 25 days of annual leave
- Unlimited use of our online training courses
- Room to grow at an amazing location in the heart of Eindhoven
If you’ve been reading all of the above with an ever-growing smile on your face, then we’re ready to meet you! Please send your cover letter and CV in English before September 25 via the ‘Apply’ button.