You love digital solutions, like to work in agile teams and looking for a new challenge? If so, we are looking for you as a Frontend Developer (m/w/x) with a passion for elegant and high-performance code.
We are tradingtwins, a b2b matchmaker that connects small businesses wanting to make a big purchase with the right suppliers. Currently, our team consists of 10 employees, 3 of us are developers.
What is my role at tradingtwins?
As part of our product team you are responsible for the quality of our application and its user interfaces. You will contribute an important part to the further development of our frontend architecture and ensure that our product is technically and visually up to date. For this reason, you will additionally be tasked with contributing to our continually growing pattern library and thereby assure the consistent creation of attractive content on our websites.
In cooperation with the UX team, you will also discuss design concepts for technical implementation and help to create optimal solutions for new features, interaction elements and technical components. You will work closely with backend developers, designers and editors to find the best technical and most user-friendly solution. Before and after releases, you will perform cross-browser tests and support the UX team in technical implementation of A/B tests.
Last but not least, you keep yourself technically up-to-date and always know when things change.
Which skills are required?
- At least 2 years of practical experience in software development.
- Experience in Responsive Web Design and Cross-Browser Development.
- High code quality and clean software architecture/design.
- Attention to detail and setting high quality standards for yourself.
Which skills will give me that special something?
- Experience with agile development methods.
- Knowledge in using JIRA or comparable project management tools.
- Dealing with the Google Tag Manager.
- A good eye for design and knowledge of UX principles.
- Basic knowledge of common graphics software (e.g. Adobe CS, Sketch).
What can I expect from you in return?
- A full time position with an unlimited employment contract, attractive salary and stock option program.
- Flexible working hours & “Choose your own device” - you decide your technical and time setup.
- Regular user group and conference visits, code reviews and internal knowledge transfer.
- Summer party, carnival party, Christmas party and regular get-togethers.
- Central location in the center of Cologne and an extra day of vacation at carnival.
- Regular visits from our office dog Ottmar.
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic your health is our top priority. As such, we developed a hygiene concept for the office, which enables us to partly work together in small groups. This safe and socially distant way of working allows us to create a low-risk work environment that complies with social distancing regulations.
That sounds exciting! How can I start?
Send us an e-mail with your resume, write to us via WhatsApp (0152 57000612) or call us directly on 0221 98 25 60 36. We are looking forward to your application.