In the Coatings Division, we are focused on the development, production and marketing of a variety of coating solutions - from applied surface technologies to automotive paints. Working in global teams, we promote innovation, design and new applications in order to meet our partners’ needs. The ‘Innovation Beyond Paint’ program rounds off our portfolio. It is aimed at the development of new markets and business models.
- Our new unit Digital Business Solutions is responsible for the commercialization of digital innovations and business models within the Automotive OEM Coatings division.
- A picture is worth a thousand words: as a 3D artist you develop photorealistic 3D visualizations and renderings around our product range.
- With love for detail: you will build 3D models by using (real time) 3D render engines.
- Creativity is key: you will design lighting scenarios, edit images and renderings for virtual platforms and constantly develop the production pipeline.
- Communication builds bridges: you will go into regular exchanges with our customers, develop an understanding of their needs and implement them.
- completed studies or comparable qualification with focus on 3D visualization, graphic design or media design
- excellent knowledge of 3D software, including appropriate rendering engines (e.g. VRED, Unity, Unreal)
- having a keen eye for scene setups and lighting (modeling, texturing (compile materials), shading and lighting)
- interest in photorealism and a feeling for exact, realistic representation fluent in English
- This role can be performed either part-time or full-time.
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
- Your contribution to a sustainable future because sustainability lies at the heart of everything we do and is a driver of growth.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
Apply now by using the ‘Apply’ button.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position?
Ms. Gesa Schrader (Talent Acquisition) Phone no.: +49 (0)30 2005 5781
You have technical questions? Mr. Jens Wegner (Digital Business Solutions), E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Learn more about BASF Coatings GmbH at on.basf.com/Coatings
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.