If you’re interested in the intersection of web development, software engineering, digital marketing, and data analytics, then this job is for you.
You do NOT have to have experience in digital marketing or data analytics – we merely ask that you find them exciting. (But if you’re NOT interested in said intersection, or if this deliberate breaking of the fourth wall puts you off, then c’mon, let’s not waste each other’s time).
P3 is reinventing what it means to be an analytical consulting firm. Our goal is to speed the world’s transition to a higher-tempo, more accessible, and more impactful way of leveraging data, and we wake up each day committed to breaking molds and hunting sacred cows.
We’ve grown to the point where we need an in-house developer to help us execute our growing portfolio of digital initiatives including interactive demonstration sites, landing pages, mobile apps, email campaigns, podcast, and videos. This is a web dev job, for sure, but we’re more than a website – so you’ll be developing more than just web pages.
Our business in a modern, internet-driven enterprise, and you’ll be at the center of that, with direct exposure to our C-level leaders and Directors. We expect to be a household name in the future. Do you want to grow with us?
- You’re a strong web developer with an interest in software engineering
- Solid foundation in WordPress, savvy with mobile and desktop
- Capable of translating graphic designer input into pixel-perfect implementation
- Excited to learn new systems and API’s (Salesforce, Pardot, Google, Facebook, Power BI, Power Apps, etc.)
- Mobile app experience a plus
- Sense of humor – we like personality