SALARY: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00/year
Bring your Front End experience to our Lancashire-based team, building bespoke websites and web applications for a variety of interesting clients.
With a 20-year track record in this area, you’ll be part of a team with well-established methods and processes, who are better than most at delivering projects to a high standard and on time.
Join an innovative, financially stable, results-focused digital agency that never stands still.
The key points
- We are looking for an experienced Front End Web Developer to join our Lancashire-based team.
- You’ll be developing front ends for bespoke websites and web applications, mostly built with Laravel, and supporting them too.
- You’ll be doing interesting, challenging and satisfying work with a variety of clients and systems.
- Your colleagues will look to you for advice on how websites could look better, be built faster and be easy to maintain.
- Clients will look to you for recommendations on how their website could load faster, be easier to use and generate more leads.
- Become part of a team that has the experience, systems and process to calmly deliver projects on time, on budget and right first time.
What’s it like here?
- Specialist: we offer digital agency services to small to medium-sized manufacturing and service companies within the North West.
- Enthusiastic, innovative: we love doing things a little differently to deliver an excellent job for our clients.
- Trusted: there’s no clocking on, no micro-management. Everyone is trusted as a professional to achieve the outcomes they’ve agreed to.
- Experts who share: see our Digital Accelerator programme and our Amazon #1 Bestselling book, ‘Build Your Digital Marketing Strategy’.
- Enjoyable: brand new offices, a friendly atmosphere and regular social events (when conditions allow!).
- Rewarding: a good benefits package, including 32 days’ holiday, flexible start/finish times, as well as personalised training and development plans.
- Experienced: 20 years in the industry means we know how to run a dev team, delivering projects to the highest standard and support that is best-in-class with minimal fuss.
- You’ll have experience in developing fast and responsive website front-ends, 3 years at least.
- You’ll be confident working with Git, Gulp and writing OOCSS
- You’ll have a basic understanding of Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Additional experience in either UX design or Conversion Rate Optimisation will be helpful to your application.
Currently, due to the pandemic, we’re working mainly from home with occasional days in the office. We plan to return to being more office-based at our new home in Strawberry Fields (Chorley) when we can, but as a team have agreed that the future is a mixture of working styles.
You should be within a sensible commutable distance of Chorley to be shortlisted for this role and expect to be office-based 3-4 days per week in future.
If Bespoke sounds like your kind of place, please apply with a CV and a brief summary of how you match the above, either online or via email to careers at bespokedigital.agency. Interviews will be conducted by telephone and Zoom.
We reply to every application we receive.