DESIGN YOUR NEW CAREER WITH US!
At Southleft, our specialty is front-end design & development. We have a track record of implementing large-scale front-end architecture and design updates for high profile websites with complex and heavy content needs. The quality of our code is exceptional, our sites are lightweight and fast, and we build our sites to be scalable so that our client’s investment will continue to pay off as technology changes over time.
Who We Need
Southleft is seeking a creative problem solver who would love the challenge of building exclusive, fast, lightweight, and user-friendly websites for clients with novel and ambitious requests. Our ideal candidate for this role would have at least 4 years of experience in web development and a very sharp design sense. You should be able to manage your time well as a remote worker and be self-driven to provide excellent attention to clean coding detail, with the ability to accept feedback and implement positive changes.
You may be ideal for this role if you:
- Are highly knowledgeable and well-experienced with WordPress development.
- Have a solid grasp of design principles and methods as it relates to user experience and user interfaces.
- Are familiar with HTML & CSS best practices and with CSS preprocessors such as Sass.
- Are familiar with Git.
- Are able to:
- Sharply design and develop creative, custom web solutions for our clients’ unique content needs.
- Engage in high-level communication with clients and coworkers via video, email, messaging, and in-person.
- Manage time well as a remote worker and be responsible and self-driven.
- Provide excellent attention to clean coding detail.
- Solve problems independently.
- Smoothly navigate among ongoing projects as timelines and resourcing needs ebb and flow.
- Express kindness and friendliness, listen attentively and respectfully and provide excellent service to both clients and coworkers.
- Continuously learn, contribute ideas to the team, and accept feedback on work in order to develop and grow as a web designer.
What We Offer
We believe employment is a two-way street where both you and the company should benefit from the relationship. For this reason, we offer:
- The opportunity to work from home (this is a 100% remote position which can be worked from anywhere in the US)
- Company-paid educational & training opportunities
- A flexible schedule
- New computer equipment, as requested
- A high-profile client base
- Flexible PTO
- 401(k) retirement plan with 4% match
- Up to $250/month reimbursed for qualified medical expenses
- Room to grow & develop your job role
- Performance bonuses based on individual and company performance
- Client referral bonus incentive
- Bonus points if you can remotely work from: Alabama, Arizona, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, or Wisconsin
When applying, please include a link to your portfolio.