What To Expect As A Senior React Frontend Engineer
At Sparrows you will have the chance to work on very different ventures and technologies. Our startup-mindset favours speed and practical solutions, which proved a great learning experience for every engineer.
As a Senior React Frontend Engineer you will be part of our newly created technology team and have a strong impact by helping build the technology around several new startups per year from the ground up.
Your Areas Of Responsibility Include:
- You work directly with our Venture teams, where we are creating technologies for new Ventures (Startups) from scratch
- You work with our UX designer and create dynamic frontends - and create backends based on NodeJs or NodeCode solutions like bubble.io as well
- You create application and solution architectures, which fit for an MVP and decide which new frameworks should be considered for future projects
- You can work outside of the boundaries of a frontend engineer and find an ideal solution for UX, operations, speed of delivery and security
- You provide technical leadership of other team members, also in offshored teams and give support, advice or direction if needed
- Communication skills are imperative for the Senior Roles, both in written and in verbal forms. You play a highly interactive role with numerous cross-functional personnel
- In-depth knowledge and experience with react framework, experiences with tools & frameworks like nextjs, gatsby, tools including React.js, Redux, Flux, or Webpack
- Proven experience of several years in frontend development including backend experience and being responsible for delivery
- Knowledge of how to set up build-pipelines (e.g. jenkins, gitlab, github) and deployments
- Deep understanding of web technologies which includes web servers, proxies, HTTP(s) protocols, content distribution networks, integration and authentication technologies like oAuth
- Knowledge of how to work with designs coming from Figma or tools like invision
- You can present your portfolio of web or mobile applications and have a solid track record of complex past projects