Kasa is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our Guests & Partners product team. The team is responsible for building modern, performant, and accessible websites and applications to support the user journey from booking to checkout.
A few examples of what we’re working on:
- A website and booking engine using both static and server-side rendering
- A progressive web application for our guests to manage their booking
- A check-in instruction framework capable of generating interactive, video-based, and offline instructions for our guests
- An in-house component library documented in Storybook
- 4+ years of frontend/full-stack web engineering experience
- Knowledge about accessibility, performance, and SEO best practices
- Firm semantic HTML and up-to-date (S)CSS skills
- Experience deploying and maintaining cloud-based web applications (AWS, Netlify)
- Experience with agile methodologies and rapid iteration cycles, working in CI/CD environments
- Ability to take on full ownership of the product; you are fully empowered and required to make decisions across the stack.
- You are able and excited to travel 1-2x per year to San Francisco or Hungary
- Experience in a dynamic early-stage startup environment
- Passion for sharing knowledge and mentoring more junior teammates
- You are excited about hospitality, travel, and/or adventure
- 🌏 Remote Work: With flexibility as a core value, and over three-quarters of the team working remotely, Kasa employees are able to work from anywhere!
- ✈ Kasa Travel Credit: We love to travel! Kasa employees get an allowance of free stays with us in any of our locations, plus a 50% discount on any nights for friends and family
- 🙌 Flexible PTO: Full-time exempt Kasa employees are encouraged to take time off as they need and see fit, ensuring that it’s not disruptive to their work
- 💰 Competitive Salary: We offer base salaries at or above market rates plus additional earning opportunities based on the position
Kasa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by the law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.