Do you thrive at the intersection of marketing and technology? Rasa is looking to hire a frontend web developer to join the marketing team, as a core contributor to the company’s web properties. We are a conversational AI startup with offices in Berlin and San Francisco. As a remote-first company, Rasa welcomes applications from all over the world. This role will work closely within the existing development/design team, as well as coordinate with the marketing team and other key website stakeholders within Rasa.
Working closely with the website team lead, this person will:
- Ensure our websites are robust, resilient, fast, accessible, and highly discoverable
- Enable frictionless deployment of content which supports our users, customers, and our sales motions
- Gather insights and intelligence feedback into company strategy
- You’re excited about frontend web development, and working on web properties to make them faster, more accessible, more resilient, and more responsive.
- You have an analytical mindset, and can leverage web content & technologies to drive organic discovery and growth
- You’re comfortable being lean and you fix problems without waiting for someone to tell you to; you’re happy to collaborate with key stakeholders as well as taking the lead on completing key tasks
- You can effectively & clearly communicate with both technical & non-technical team members
- Top notch web development skills and an in-depth knowledge of modern web technologies, including modern accessible HTML/CSS
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and techniques (e.g., Google Analytics), ideally with experience in event-modelling and instrumentation
- Familiarity with contemporary web performance requirements and strategies, and how these relate to SEO
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate technological challenges
- Strong analytical skills and ability to produce clean, well-maintainable code
- Bonus: expertise in animation (Canvas, SVG, Three.js), Data Visualisation (d3); experience with any/all of: Gatsbyjs, Next.js, Docusaurus, Storybook, Netlify, Vercel
Things You Will Do
We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. However, you can definitely expect to:
- Play a key role in the implementation of the Rasa team’s vision for the Rasa website, with frequent and rapid improvements, additions, and updates, including full instrumentation for testing and analytics.
- Work with driven people across all areas of the company—from marketing and business development to machine learning research and UX design—to create Rasa web properties that educate our users, support our customers, and help to accelerate our sales motion.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Flexible hours and a dedicated remote budget
- 1000 Euros personal development fund & 6 paid education days to help you grow within your role
- 26 days paid holiday per year
- A new Macbook, and other tech to help you to do your job
- We have regular remote team events, as well as regular remote social events
- 2 team offsites every year, our last one was 3 days in beautiful Brandenburg.