PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward — for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True&Co. intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That’s the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Enablers Ecosystem. That consists of multiple distributed systems that make connections (bridge) between core systems, platforms and consumer facing applications via different channels that serve our B2C and B2B customers. Quality and stability are keys in making these systems function as smooth as possible.
You will join the existing team of DevOps and Engineers working in this exciting environment.
Be part of the team responsible for multiple API inside the Enablers ecosystem. You will be working on automation of existing and new processes, improving CI/CD pipeline, and managing existing systems in a cloud environment, with a continued focus on improving quality, speed and experiences. You will help and lead in ‘everything as a code” mindset and way of working.
The Ideal Candidate
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. You strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
Understanding of best-practices of collaborative work delivery (e.g. Agile, Lean)
Experience with clear goal setting and data-driven validation (product and/or process).
- Working experience as DevOps engineer 3+ years
- Working experience of AWS or other Cloud providers
- Experience with setting up and improving CI/CD
- Working experience with Docker
- Working experience with Container Platforms (Kubernetes, Mesosphere, etc.)
- Working experience with managing Java applications at scale
- Working experience with Terraform
- Working experience with monitoring (preferably using ELK, Dynatrace, Splunk)
- Working experience with Gitlab (or Github,Bitbucket)
- Working experience with KONG is a plus
- Working experience with KeyCloak is a plus
- Experience with Hashicorp Vault is a plus
- Experience with Couchebase is a plus
- Experience with Kafka is a plus
- Developer knowledge of Java is a plus
- Experience with API’s is a plus
- Working experience with Ansible is a plus
What You Can Expect From Us
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A monthly Covid home-office budget
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
Apply now via the “Apply” button.
COVID-19 and Working at PVH
As we continue to navigate the impact of COVID-19 and look ahead to shaping our new ways of working, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. This means all of our teams, including HR, work a bit differently*. Our Recruiting process is conducted remotely, primarily via phone and video calls. New hires will be welcomed through an adapted, at-home onboarding program. Equipment will be delivered safely to your front doors.
We will continue to work this way until September 2021, and are looking to shape a more hybrid work-from-home / office model in the coming months.
Should your application be successful, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the recruitment process and Covid Work policies in your initial call.
*Please note that should you be applying for a role at our PVH Studios, or in our distribution facilities, the hybrid model already applies.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.