At LatchBio we are on a mission to create the data and cloud platform that every biotech can plug into from day one. We want to accelerate what is possible by allowing biotechs to stop reinventing the wheel when it comes to data infrastructure. Our offering lets teams focus on the immense biological challenges that they are tackling while knowing that they have state-of-the-art data and ML tools at their service.
- Own full-stack design process—from exploration to interactive wireframes to fully polished UI designs to detailed UX spec
- Willing to learn biological concepts in order to best represent them in visual ways
- Work with engineers to implement your our vision
- 2+ years of experience in web design
- Proficient in the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, hierarchy, proportion, emphasis, and unity
- Ability to create simple prototypes that convey preferred states, motion, and behaviors for interactive concepts
- Outstanding online portfolio
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work on challenging, high impact Bio infrastructure that is immediately deployed to accelerate the discovery of new medicines.
- Strong technical coworkers in software, biology, and design who all have a powerful mix of intellectual curiosity and humility.
- Competitive salary and equity. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, and a 401(k) program.