We are green|connector. Many talk about the energy revolution – we make it happen!
To do so we develop software to assist public services and other players in the energy markets with their transition to a sustainable and digital portfolio, e.g. e-mobility, solar energy, clean heat and energy efficiency. We develop flexible products based on modern web technologies and provide these as white-label ready software-as-a-service in the cloud.
Why you might like to work at ours
- Cooperative Scrum team with high personal responsibility
- Focus on development of our own products and their SaaS operations
- Modern tech stack with continuous improvements
- Fully digitalised toolchain in the whole company, and thus 100% home-office compatible
- Great flexibility (early bird or night own, Mac or PC, any IDE, etc.)
- Support for onboarding und continuing education
- Part of the 25 years established and stable con|energy group
- Subsidised Job-Ticket and E-Bike / E-Scooter leasing
- Last, but not least: Fun at work!
Your typical tasks at work
- Development of the fully integrated end-to-end solution for energy products, that accompanies customers and helps vendors comprehensively with fulfilment.
- Coding SPAs / Micro-Frontends in TypeScript, SCSS and Vue
- Design of new UIs, from mock-ups to realisation via code
- Supportive work on the backend using NodeJS / Serverless / GraphQL
- Agile work using scrum, including your own focus and initiatives
- Close communication and iteration between development, business, and sales
- Plan, run and analyse user tests (A/B, face to face, …)
- Regular tech-talks and team events
What we consider important about you
- Positive attitude to agile teamwork
- Sufficient command of German for daily communications
- Previous work experience
- An eye for UX and Design
- Interest in intuitive solutions for the users of our software
- Motivation for structured and tested code
- Knowledge of NodeJS, possibly JAM-Stack / SPAs / SSR / bundling / etc. as well
After receiving your convincing application, our CTO will get in touch to answer your questions and arrange the (digital) interview and meet’n’greet with the team.
green|connector is part of the con|energy group. The con|energy AG is a partner to public services for over 25 years and develops tailored and efficient offerings for their customers.