ResponsiveAds Creative Solutions Specialist
ResponsiveAds is a leading platform to produce immersive rich-media responsive display ads that outperform the standard IAB engagement by 20x. With our strong growth coming out of the pandemic, we are aggressively looking to expand our partner solutions team with individuals passionate to become the trusted lead with our clients. by redefining the future of high-performance ad creative.
The company offers a combination of self-serve studio product (SaaS), 3rd party fluid ad serving, and a full-service rich-media creative development offering. The role enables this individual to work across all areas as a technical lead specialist proposing the most innovative solutions, solving problems, and building very responsive relations with our clients.
Must requirements include a high degree of creativity and innovative mind-set with a deep understanding of the ad creative design and development process. This individual will need to have advanced skills in concepting, HTML5 and customer support to run clients facing projects with the ResponsiveAds advanced product roadmap.
This role will be a constant balancing act between the day-to-day of all of the client interactions of rich-media production, training development, and future-thinking of the innovative templates incorporated into the self-serve studio product.
He/she must be willing to roll up their sleeves and work with the product, production teams in a small virtual start-up environment with the developers of the SaaS product and manage clients of ResponsiveAds for the full-service executions.
- Minimum 3 years in a full-time HTML5 ad development role.
- Minimum 3 years of working on advanced feature-rich consumer and enterprise-facing web applications
- Recognition either through awards or involvement for a minimum of 3 years in highly well-known and/or profitable products.
- Track record of problem-solving and delivering results.
- A highly innovative award-winning attitude
- Great presentation skills
- Must be creative and a good communicator with external partners on a day-to-day basis
- Very punctual and several years of managing and dealing with clients
- A start-up mentality and a flexible approach to unpredictable complex situations
- Basic front-end Responsive Web App design skills, design, and development
- Design experience with HTML5, CSS, advanced animation is a must requirement
- Experience with ad operations and trafficking ads
- Must be flexible to work with different virtual teams.
- Passionate to get the best job done with a customer first attitude.
The individual must be willing to go the extra mile with a mind-set of customers first with very high-maintenance brand perfect clients.
As the ResponsiveAds team is small, this individual will be the overall owner of the solutions for clients of the ResponsiveAds business.
Contact us with your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org