Great Place to Work!
Love what you do. Omaha Steaks employees work every day to deliver experiences that bring families and friends together, across the country. We’re proud to sell world-famous steaks and a menu of outstanding, wholesome products. The work is worthy of our name and the exceptional customer experience makes a lasting impression.
Big brand, small company. Your work will help define the future of an American heritage brand and household name. Omaha Steaks reach is broad and impact is huge; our team is small, adventurous, and entrepreneurial. If you’re energized by making things happen, this is the place for you.
It’s all in the family. Literally. We’re a fifth-generation family-owned business, and they’re not peering down from boardroom windows – the owners and leadership team actually run the business every day. You’ll find genuine relationships with every employee, with a family focus on safety, health care, educational assistance, and wellness.
Omaha Steaks’ Video Editor will complete a wide range of customer and internal facing motion and video projects that will appear in a variety of channels. You will work alongside our videographers, photographers, storytellers, and Creative Directors to craft compelling, brand-aligned motion content.
As our primary video editor, you must have a knack for storytelling and connecting with our audiences in a dynamic way. You will participate in planning, pre-production, execute editing and post-production. At your core, you are an editor, but you can also shoot with the best of them when you have to.
You will also manage and organize our growing video asset library, as well as other assets on our Digital Asset Management platform.
You must be able to produce high quality work quickly, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and keep organized continually. Last minute changes under tight deadlines are par for the course in this workflow.
- Edit videos using tools in the adobe Creative Suite
- Design and animate motion graphics
- Execute final production for digital output, including: color correction, balance, sound, design, audio mixing, and exporting
- Operate camera and assist with video and audio needs for studio and location shoots
- Collaborate with video, creative, and marketing teams on planning, scripting and production
- Concept and execute creative outlines, storyboards, and animatics as needed for internal and consumer-facing videos
- Ensure every video meets brand standards and production value requirements
- Ensure every project is delivered on time