Required work experience: 5 years
This is what you tell people at parties ????
“I work at one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe. With GoodHabitz and our 1,600+ customers, I’m on a mission to get everyone in Europe excited about learning. We already offer the very best learning solution for employees, teams and managers who want to make a real difference in their organisations and establish an actual learning environment.
As a Senior UX designer, I create, deliver, and communicate high-quality designs. I advocate design thinking and design with our users in mind. Following the design process, I apply research activities and create user flows and wireframes to build mock-ups and prototypes that contribute to our business goals.”
This will be your role within our team ?
GoodHabitz is growing at a dazzling pace: new product lines, new colleagues, new countries… Right now, we are scaling the product engineering teams by creating new teams and focusing on specific products. Engineering teams improve our products by working on complex tasks and make them intuitive for thousands of people around the globe.
You will be part of an engineering team working closely together with multi-disciplinary professionals. In your design role, you will rely on user-centred design methods to craft industry-leading experiences from concept to execution. To do so, you use your designer instinct: you are curious, don’t take no for an answer, and explore multiple solutions to set initiatives in motion. You have a passion for digital products and solid designing skills.
You understand stakeholder concerns as well as your user, and skilfully guide your team through the design process to build beautiful and cohesive experiences, empowered by the GoodHabitz design system.
With your experience and digital track record, you make and facilitate design decisions with ease. It almost feels like second nature, as does taking the lead in the design process. By doing so, you demonstrate your work with confidence while you bring your inspired vision to life.
Why you’re perfect for this job ?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in interaction design, or a similar field.
- 5 years of experience in a User Experience (UX) Design role.
- A design portfolio that demonstrates design principles for web and/or mobile platforms.
- High proficiency with Figma, the Adobe Creative Suite, and prototyping tools.
- Exceptional understanding of user-centred design principles.
- Know how to positively involve and collaborate with the organisation.
- You are curious, empathetic, and eager to learn.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You speak and write English fluently and flawlessly.
This is what you’ll be doing ?
- Helping to define and deliver the user experience for one of our core products.
- Collaborating with other designers (UX and UI), engineers, product managers, stakeholders, marketeers, and more.
- Balancing user-centred, business, and engineering goals to help shape strategy.
- Running design meetings and workshops to help the team define visions and features.
- Leveraging GoodHabitz’s design system and designing new components and patterns when necessary.
What we offer ?
- A competitive salary.
- An inspiring, international and dynamic work environment.
- A career perspective that matches a fast-growing product department in an equally fast-growing company.
- An unparalleled company culture and the best colleagues.
- A company-issued MacBook.
- A pension scheme and mileage allowance (if eligible).
- 25 days of annual leave.
- Unlimited use of our online training courses.
- Room to grow at an amazing location in the heart of Eindhoven.
If you’ve been reading all the above with an ever-growing smile on your face, then we’re ready to meet you! Please upload your cover letter, portfolio and CV via the ‘Apply’ button .