RECUR is building the future of digital collectibles on-chain, known as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) – the newest Unicorn industry.
Global brands are interested in venturing into NFTs to establish new connections with their fans. However, they are very careful about who they work with, especially in the cutting-edge world of blockchain. RECUR is founded by the perfect blend of leaders in the brand licensing space and technology leaders from top cryptocurrency exchanges, digital asset trading desks, financial institutions, and blockchain software companies. Investors include Joseph Lubin, co-founder of Ethereum, Winklevoss Twins, Courtside VC, Hashed, and many more.
RECUR needs a Senior Software Engineer to architect and build out our front-end software in order to provide the best user experience for our customers and users. You will be a member of the founding engineering team and will have a significant influence on the technologies we use and how we build software at RECUR.
What do we at RECUR believe makes a great engineering team?
Here are our core beliefs:
- It’s important to have team members that care about the team’s results more than their own individual achievements
- It’s important for leadership to be tolerant of making mistakes
- It’s important that the team members help, teach, and mentor one another
- It’s important not to place blame on individuals when things go bad but instead to evaluate as a team how we do it better the next time
- It’s important to be clear on what that mission is and minimize the distractions on the teams executing on that mission
- Small teams execute better than big ones, empower small teams with ownership and minimize the dependencies between them
- It’s important to encourage self-directed innovation
What you will do at RECUR
- Collaborate directly and daily with our product design team to arrive at the best possible user experienceCollaborate directly and daily with our product design team to arrive at the best possible user experience
- Prototype, fast, to help us realize the right design quickly before we build it
- Work on a small agile team of software engineers and product managers
- Help us grow our team of talented software engineers
- Coach less experienced teammates to become better software engineers
What you will bring to RECUR
- You have 5+ years developing software, preferably building sophisticated web user interfaces used by hundreds of thousands of users
- You have significant experience with SPA frameworks, preferably React
- You know how to create and apply maintainable CSS
- You know how to build modular UI components using tools like Storybook
- You have a passion for building great user experiences that impress and delight
- You are interested in working on other parts of the stack, not just the front end
- You have a passion for automating testing of your code
- You strive to be a super productive engineer and use the latest tools and techniques to achieve this goal
- You have experience building and deploying software in the cloud, preferably AWS
- You have an interest in blockchain, cryptocurrency, and NFTs
Benefits & Perks
- Commitment to being a remote-first company & embracing remote work best practices
- Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision Benefits, 401K with 2% match 3 weeks paid vacation, 10 company holidays and fully paid parental leave
- Industry focused lunch & learns, swag and the and flexibility to get tooling you need
- The chance to work with incredibly passionate people on a mission to shape an industry!