D2iQ is seeking a Front-end Software Engineer to help build our D2iQ Kubernetes Platform. As an Engineer at D2iQ, you should be passionate about building usable and polished products and interfaces. D2iQ is an enterprise software company, selling to the Fortune 500, but the Founders come from consumer startups (Airbnb, Twitter) and value great design. We believe internal tools should be as beautiful and easy to use as the world’s best designed products.
You will be part of the Front-End Engineering Team working closely with multiple disciplines to deliver great features for our DKP Products. Your main responsibility will be to work on end-to-end UI flows in our flagship Kommander product. We believe infrastructure management and developer tools should be as beautiful and easy to use as the world’s best-designed websites. With a world class design team, we can create an astonishing interface that solves real world use cases. Our engineers and designers take pride in their craft and ship products that are well designed and expertly engineered, leveraging technologies like React, Typescript and GraphQL.
- Maintain and improve full end-to-end UI flows in Kommander and other DKP products
- Work directly on the interface and experience of our products.
- Create prototypes for proof of concepts and validation.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Develop clean user interfaces to mirror UX requirements and designs.
- Collaborate closely with Designers and Engineers to create patterns and components that work across multiple devices and make our products a delight to use.
- Improve quality by identifying tech/UX debt and providing solutions.
- Play a key role in realizing our product vision.
- Adapt quickly to change in a fast paced startup environment.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and responsive design
- Team player able to thrive on a globally distributed remote Engineering team
- Self-driven and motivated, with a strong work ethic and a passion for problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communicators
- Highly attentive to detail
- Great time management skills
The following is a plus:
- Experience with React
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience using CSS in JS libraries such as styled-components or Emotion
- Relevant understanding of best-practices and trends in UI/UX design.
- Knowledge of unit-testing
- Experience with Cypress or other e2e testing frameworks
- Understanding of how to build and consume REST APIs