Who We Are:
We are considered digital pioneers… at netamorphosis. We get excited by new technology, innovative communication styles and finding new ways to captivate ever-evolving audiences. We believe in the power of the group. An empowered, trusted, open team format works better than a siloed hierarchal organization. In true start-up fashion, we work hard, strive for balance, and prioritize healthy living all while hustling to deliver cutting edge digital technology to emerging brands. We're a close-knit, collaborative group, guided by a highly iterative user-centered design process. n e t a is a technology-first, growth focused partner resource. Our team has the DNA of several startups merged together. Combining research, data, award-winning design and thoughtful critique, we're discovering needs and solving fundamental problems for industries ranging from healthcare to women's empowerment platforms to the leading edge of interactive entertainment that impacts the lives of millions of people.
Who We Are Looking For:
Location: Remote and/or Onsite at netamorphosis HQ, NoMad, NYC
Min. Experience: 6–8+ Year
Reports to: Director of Operations with dotted line to CEO/Founder
Netamorphosis is hiring a Sr. Digital Project Manager as part of our growing Project Management team. This role will be key to our award-winning digital platform development, from overseeing Strategy to the production process, UX Design and Development ownership of front-end, back-end and analytics tagging. Throughout Phases of Development you will have the support of our Manger of UX Design, Technical and Creative Managers to support in realizing our client's vision and potential. You will own the full project lifecycle from briefing through delivery, while helping to scope and set up new projects. The ideal candidate is a master at planning and execution, sprinkled with some technology experience.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable working with the team across the board – from Accounts / Project Managers / Admin & Finance / UX and Visual Designers / Developers (front-end and back-end) and Content Strategists. It's imperative that the Sr. Digital Project Manager has experience with the development of large-scale websites, a strong understanding of web development technologies, third party applications and platforms and social media campaign. With at least 5 years of hands-on agency driven experience, the Digital Project Manager should be an enthusiastic problem solver and must be comfortable being engaged throughout all levels of a project.
A day in the life of a Sr. Digital Project Manager at neta:
- Manage internal projects, budgets and client expectations
- Develop project plans, direct, manage and monitor project execution. Control changes in scope and end of project closing requirements.
- Own and manage project production process (Advanced creative through development/UAT process)
- Assist in writing SOW's, assesses and manages requirements and content development.
- Manage project steps, tasks, requirements against SOW (Scope management)
- Manage resources, timelines and milestones. (Time and cost management)
- Resource management and QC oversight; including performance assessment participation for projects where the digital project manager serves as lead
- Maintain, organize and update agendas, files and various lists.
- Work with creative team to bring ideas into the mix, offer suggestions, research, ability to share & constantly learn new technology.
- Apply strategic thinking and knowledge/assessment of the project management production/creative process to develop agency business and offerings
- Empathetic to the team while always pushing for on-time and on-budget deliverables
- Provide excellent customer service with a positive attitude to every client, on every occasion.
- 6+ years' experience working as a project manager or production manager, of varying pace with some distributed teams. Consultancy/Agency experience required.
- PM support of projects utilizing varying methodologies – agile, waterfall, and combinations, thereof
- Proven experience with digital/US platforms, particularly a website platforming from start to finish and the end-to-end development process
- Relationship-building and people skills, with an ability to develop strong and trustworthy relationships across multiple disciplines – Strategy. Creative, UX, Engineering and Front end.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to make decisions quickly in an ambiguous environment
- Calm, measured approach to high volume of work
- Experience in Apple (Keynote), Microsoft Office programs, Trello, Asana, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Dropbox, Slack and Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- A sense of humor!
Include a PDF of your Resume and Cover Letter.
Interviews will be conducted by PHONE and ZOOM.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- 10 paid company holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, LTD & STD benefits available
- FSA & HSA plans offered
- 401K – non-elective up to 4% employer match
- 2 weeks of paid parental leave
- Integrated, collaborative and fun open-air NoMad office & virtual environments
- Company-wide physical and virtual bonding events
Project Management, Product Management, Problem Solving, Communication, Change Requests, Website Production, Project Requirements, Qualitative Research, Project Coordination, Content Management Systems (CMS), Business Development, Asana, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft office, Waterfall, Agile