Are you an elite React developer? Do you thrive when given autonomy and flexibility to deliver your best work? Are you excited to become a part of an ambitious cybersecurity SaaS startup’s growth journey?
Preava is looking for high-performing software engineers like you who are eager to join our high-velocity agile remote-only team!
What You Will Be Doing
As someone passionate about security, quality, testing and neat business logic, you will design, build and push into production advanced analytics, time-series and auditing dashboards.
- As a maintainer, you will handle pull requests so to guarantee code-quality and good implementation
- As a code reviewer, you will participate in peer code review and provide constructive feedback to other team members so to ensure our delivery reflects your quality standard
- As a senior engineer, you will be in charge of coordinating complex root cause analysis while planning permanent fixes
- As a senior engineer, you will participate in automating our development, testing, compliance and release process
At Preava there is no room for weak designs; you will work with a highly-technical team of experienced engineers. As a part of our feature team, you will work with all the latest technologies like React, gRPC, Docker, Kubernetes and AWS Lambda. As a part of our engineering organization, you will rely on CI/CD, GitOps and functional testing automation to automate your workflow. We expect you to become an active member of a low-power-distance, highly-relational engineering culture.
What You Will Learn
We expect you to embrace a continuous learning journey to push the technological boundaries.
Compensation and Benefits
- Monthly compensation negotiable based on experience
- Equity options available
- 23 paid days off for all full-timers
- Annual performance-based bonuses
- Annual compensation increases as you grow with us
- Occasional team meet-ups in different parts of the world!
Preava consists of an ambitious globally-distributed team running a B2B SaaS cybersecurity software business with impressive growth potential. We secured $1.2 million in initial funding, and we are advised by one of the largest and most tech-savvy data privacy-compliance consultancies in the U.S.