Ableton is developing its editorial content for music makers, and now wants to create a go-to resource, designed to inspire, support and trigger music making. To reach and inspire as many music makers as possible, we are creating a dedicated online experience with editorial content as well as hosting time-limited online and real-life events.
As UX/UI Designer you will work within a cross-functional team of web developers, brand designers, and product owner, designing a new editorial platform from scratch.
- You will design the Editorial Online Platform, in collaboration with the Loop Leadership and Editorial Team
- You will work with product owners and stakeholders to understand how music makers use our websites and translate that information into modern and visually coherent web-based experiences
- You will work throughout the entire design process, from surfacing user needs, ideating and prototyping concepts, and finalizing and implementing designs with your team
- You will participate in and use UX research, user testing, and A/B testing to make data-informed design decisions
- You will communicate your design vision clearly in the form of mock-ups, wireframes, prototypes, user flows, or similar methods
- You will contribute to building and evolving the Ableton web design system, ensuring that the brand guidelines are reflected
- You will be an active member of the Design community - sharing your knowledge with your colleagues, offering constructive critique at design reviews, and contributing to the design culture within the wider company
- You have 3+ years of experience designing for complex, customer-facing websites
- You have a proven ability to deliver usable, visually coherent websites based on a user-centered design process
- You use design thinking to understand the underlying problem and can work out concepts and ideas that address real issues
- You understand fundamental visual design principles including hierarchy, composition, contrast, color theory, the grid, and patterns
- You have experience working within cross-functional teams and are able to solve problems collaboratively
- You give and receive constructive feedback
- You are interested in music technology
- If you like the sound of this role, please apply with the following documents and information:
- CV (without a picture)
- Cover Letter
- Salary expectation
- Starting date
Please note, we are looking for candidates who are willing to relocate and work from our Berlin headquarter office.