This position of Information Technology Specialist, SK-2210-12 / 13 is within the Office of Human Resources - Business Management Group (BMG) located in Washington, DC.
The Office of Human Resources (OHR) provides leadership for the strategic management of the SEC’s human capital by administering programs, establishing policies, and ensuring compliance with federal regulations. If selected, you will join a well-respected team within the Human Resources Technology & Information Management Branch that is responsible for recommending and/or providing technology solutions to expand the technical capabilities of HR systems and applications, and developing solutions to meet the increasingly complex HR needs of the SEC.
Typical Duties Included:
- Serving as a project manager for Human Resources Information Systems implementations throughout all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle;
- Performing comprehensive needs analysis to define opportunities for new or improved business process solutions and consult with customers to identify and specify requirements, develop overall functional and systems requirements, and specifications;
- Serving as a technical specialist with responsibility for performing tasks involving defining or designing business and application processes, followed by researching and identifying technology solutions to meet customer’s needs;
- Developing, designing, and implementing workflow capabilities, approaches, and solutions that result in the effective management of human capital programs; and
- Partnering with teams across the organization to provide solutions, analytical observations, and business recommendations related to HR technology.
- You must be a US Citizen.