NOTE: THIS IS A FULL-TIME, SALARIED POSITION WITH AQUENT STUDIOS OFFERING PTO + HOLIDAY PAY + COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE!
Are you ready for that next big thing in your design career? Aquent Studios is hiring a full-time, salaried, UX / Interaction Designer to help build and scale an amazing product design practice at one of the most recognized health care brands in the world…and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies! Our client is embarking on a bold agenda to transform health care and empower millions of customers on their path to better health. We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a growing team to make a difference in people’s lives.
In this client-facing role, you will work on next-generation web, mobile, and in-store platforms; delivering product design in support of compelling next-generation health platform experiences. You’ll have the opportunity to help millions of people navigate and manage their healthcare across a family of products and services. In this role you’ll work in a user-centric design organization collaborating across UX Designers, UI and visual designers, user researchers, content strategists, engineers, and managers from product and marketing. Throughout the design process, you will advocate on behalf of end users and customers to ensure the product experience meets business goals, user needs, usability goals and a high quality interactive experience.
- Conceptualize and design concepts collaborating across teams to meet business, user and usability goals across web, mobile and in-store platform experiences.
- Effectively collaborate across a diverse team of user-centered design professionals including user experience, user interface and visual design, content, accessibility, product management and engineering.
- Tailor design processes and methods to solve problems, add value, and create meaningful experiences within the product development workstream.
- Adapt strategy and process based on evolving needs, priorities, and timelines.
- Exhibit the highest attention to detail, terminology, appearance, web standards, behaviors, and workflows.
- Iterate rapidly and create multiple solutions – independently or guiding others.
- Produce detailed design specifications.
- Maintain a presence with the product team or customer group as a key contributor and proponent for user-centered design processes.
- Proactively identify and communicate issues and propose solutions.
- Partner proactively and collaboratively with Product Owner, Stakeholders and Engineering.
- Collaborate with team members, advocate and perform research activities as appropriate to inform designs and assure usability standards as well as inform, improve, and validate both design and strategy.
- 5+ years of UX design experience (end-to-end work across mobile/web/desktop), in an agile environment.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating creative problem solving, complexity/ambiguity wrangling, and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate user needs (e.g. storytelling, leveraging data) and demonstrate how proposed designs solve those needs to internal team and senior partners.
- Skilled and efficient at creating sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps, prototypes, and written documentation.
- A proven ability to cultivate teamwork, cooperation, and build partnerships across product teams and organizations.
- Skilled in Figma and/or Sketch.
About Aquent Studios:
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!