In this session you will learn how video edition is possible in the browser and how we can take traditional animation techniques as an example and inspiration. We will talk about how stop-motion and vector graphics have made an impact in the way we think web animations today and how rotoscoping can be taken as an example for the future of web animation.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to create interactive videos with CSS.
- How creative coding can help us move the industry forward.
One of the hardest parts about being in technology is the design. Whether you’re a founder, a developer, a marketer, or frankly, even a designer — it can be really tricky to come up with something that’s usable, highly-converting, and beautiful.
In this session, Laura Elizabeth will show what makes a landing page successful, and how you can design it into something you can be proud to show off.
You’ll walk away with:
- Insights into what makes a compelling, high-converting landing page.
- One Simple Trick™ to make writing your copy a breeze.
- Laura’s go-to design process that will get you from a blank slate to a finished design.
- How to measure the success of your landing page and fix weak points.
Let’s talk how as digital people we can drive the definition of digital policies in practical ways, that make work more innovative and creative, while decreasing the headaches. We’ll focus on the who, what, where, when, how, and why of digital, as we cover:
- What does “good” policy look like in real life?
- Who should define policies for your business or a client’s organization?
- How do you get policies created in 5-days?
- What you should do right after this webinar?
WebUSB & Web Bluetooth are two of the most interesting additions that browsers received in the past years, as they allow web applications & PWAs to break out of the browser and enable the user to interact with the real world, so we’ll take a closer look at:
- Printing to receipt printers from within the browser.
- Steering a bluetooth lightbulb.
- Downloading data from an Android device.
- Understanding how those APIs work in general & which use cases already exist.