Coding HTML emails is a beast of its own with lots of differences from coding web pages. In this presentation, I’ll share a few coding guidelines that will give you a better comprehension to make your emails code cleaner and work as good as possible.
This presentation will cover the most up to date email coding best practices. This includes the following points:
- Use an HTML5 doctype.
- When to use <table>s for layout.
- Make an email work without <style>.
- Prefer modern styles over ancient HTML attributes.
- Use padding or margin for spacing.
- Improve the accessibility of your email.
Whether you are a Marketer looking to generate more leads or a User Experience Professional seeking to delight users we all need to understand our customers better. There are many tools from personas to story cards to make that happen, but customer journey mapping offers a unique opportunity. It offers a chance to bring together both marketers and user experience professionals together to build a complete picture of the user and their goals. A picture that will help both disciplines do their job better.
In this webinar, User Experience Strategist Paul Boag, will introduce you to customer journey mapping and show you its potential. By the end of the session you will:
- Be able to make a compelling case for your organisation to undertake customer journey mapping.
- Be ready to do the research required to start mapping the experience.
- Be confident in how to run a customer journey mapping workshop.
- Have a clear idea of how to visualise the customer journey following a workshop.
Having fun is an important part of learning. Especially in the world of web animation!
This talk will contain takeaways to help with SVG animation in production, but we’ll also have fun with some experimental technology.
- Creating, exporting and optimising an SVG for animation.
- Getting started with Greensock for animation.
- A look into some of Greensock’s SVG plugins.
- Looking at ways to add some interaction including webcam colour detection and face detection with chrome’s shape detection API.