To ensure you get the most benefit from videos on your site, you’d want to know how well they perform.
- How quickly do the videos start?
- Do they stall?
- Do your customers even see the videos playing?
In this webinar, Doug will walk you through several possible scenarios to optimize video files for fast and efficient playback on the web. Together we'll test the video quality to ensure that it meets the required standard, and then look at tooling to measure video playback — to confirm that the video will start quickly and not stall for the majority of your users.
To celebrate the launch of his book “Click!”, Paul Boag will review your website and share some techniques you can use to improve its conversion rate, without resorting to shady tricks. In this live session, Paul will take a look at attendees’ websites and make suggestions about how they could use ethical design techniques to encourage users to take action.
You’ll walk away with:
- Actionable takeaways for your project.
- Insights into common issues with interfaces and how to tackle them.
- Overview of strategies for creating interfaces that encourage interaction but don’t trick customers into an action they’d like to achieve.