Customer Journey Mapping: Where UX and Marketing Meet
Customer journey mapping is an invaluable tool for user experience designers and marketers. It helps them better understand user behaviour and how they interact with us. In this presentation, Paul Boag will show you the importance of mapping. But most of all, he will provide you with a practical and pragmatic approach to creating them.
About The Session
Customer Journey Mapping: Where UX And Marketing Meet
Whether you are a Marketer looking to generate more leads or a User Experience Professional seeking to delight users we all need to understand our customers better. There are many tools from personas to story cards to make that happen, but customer journey mapping offers a unique opportunity. It offers a chance to bring together both marketers and user experience professionals together to build a complete picture of the user and their goals. A picture that will help both disciplines do their job better.
In this webinar, User Experience Strategist Paul Boag, will introduce you to customer journey mapping and show you its potential. By the end of the session you will:
- Be able to make a compelling case for your organisation to undertake customer journey mapping.
- Be ready to do the research required to start mapping the experience.
- Be confident in how to run a customer journey mapping workshop.
- Have a clear idea of how to visualise the customer journey following a workshop.
Enter password to watch:
About The Speaker
We run practical sessions every week. No fluff, just actionable techniques and strategies for building and designing better experiences. Here are a few recent ones:
- Building Effective Cross-Cultural Teams
Emma Wedekind on Nov 14, 2019 .
- Inclusive Components With Heydon Pickering
Heydon Pickering on Nov 7, 2019 .
- Selling Design Systems
Ben Callahan on Oct 29, 2019 .
- Technical SEO For Single Page Apps
Martin Splitt on Oct 8, 2019 .
- Inspired By: Bea Feitler
Andrew Clarke on Sep 24, 2019 .
- Link Unfurling Engines: Quality, Flavor And Brewing Techniques
Colin Bendell on Sep 17, 2019 .
- WebAssembly: How And Why
Milica Mihajlija on Sep 3, 2019 .