Designing Landing Pages That Convert (And Look Great!)
One of the hardest parts about being in technology is the design. Whether you’re a founder, a developer, a marketer, or frankly, even a designer — it can be really tricky to come up with something that’s usable, highly-converting, and beautiful.
In this session, Laura Elizabeth will show what makes a landing page successful, and how you can design it into something you can be proud to show off.
You’ll walk away with:
- Insights into what makes a compelling, high-converting landing page.
- One Simple Trick™ to make writing your copy a breeze.
- Laura’s go-to design process that will get you from a blank slate to a finished design.
- How to measure the success of your landing page and fix weak points.
Enter password to watch:
Tools and Setup
To join Smashing TV webinars, please install the Zoom client for Meetings, which is available for all the main OSs. It may take a little time to download and install, so please grab it ahead of time if you can. If you are a Smashing Member, please sign in first. Once you did, return to this page, and you should see a webinar URL.
We run practical sessions every week. No fluff, just actionable techniques and strategies for building and designing better experiences. Here are a few recent ones:
- Expand Your Test Coverage: Manual And Automated Accessibility Testing Unite
Carie Fisher, Harris Schneiderman on May 19, 2020 .Recording available.
- Inspired Design Decisions With Max Huber: Turning Mundane Subjects Into Exciting Visual Communication
Andrew Clarke on May 13, 2020 .Recording available.
- Designing UX, Live
Paul Boag on May 1, 2020 .
- Live UX Review, With Paul Boag
Paul Boag on Apr 21, 2020 .Recording available.
- Inspired Design Decisions: Herb Lubalin (Expressive Typography)
Andrew Clarke on Apr 14, 2020 .
- Power Of Shaders
Yuriy Artyukh on Apr 7, 2020 .
- Inspired Design Decisions: Otto Storch (Typography And Layout)
Andrew Clarke on Mar 24, 2020 .