In this webinar, Jerome is going to go in-depth on accessibility issues and solutions when building large web apps.
At an enterprise Accessibility level he is going to look at the complex problems of fixing the accessibility of a large app with multiple moving parts, such as a blog with reviews and rating options. He will discuss the workflow,
- how to ensure there is choice baked into the web app on every level (such as navigation with drop downs),
- how to ensure accessibility moves smoothly from static pages to React components.
Enter password to watch:
Tools and Setup
To join Smashing TV webinars, please install the Zoom client for Meetings, which is available for all the main OSs. It may take a little time to download and install, so please grab it ahead of time if you can. If you are a Smashing Member, please sign in first. Once you did, return to this page, and you should see a webinar URL.
We run practical sessions every week. No fluff, just actionable techniques and strategies for building and designing better experiences. Here are a few recent ones:
- Smashing Audit Live
Vitaly Friedman on Feb 18, 2021 .
- All About Icons
Marc Edwards on Oct 20, 2020 .Recording available.
- Accessibility With(out) Priorities
Chen Hui Jing on Sep 1, 2020 .
- End-to-end Testing With A Real Browser
Umar Hansa on Aug 13, 2020 .
- Getting Projects Out The Door Faster And Less Painful
Kristina Podnar on Aug 6, 2020 .
- Inspired Design Decisions With Bradbury Thompson: Type Can Be A tool, A Toy, And A Teacher
Andrew Clarke on Jul 28, 2020 .
- Enterprise Accessibility
Jerome Hardaway on Jul 21, 2020 .