Tim is a web developer living in northern Wisconsin with his wife and three daughters. He is very passionate about the Web and can frequently be found speaking about what he’s learned at a variety of Web conferences. Currently Tim is working at Snyk, helping developers use open source and stay secure, and continuously find and fix vulnerabilities in your dependencies.
He wrote ‘Implementing Responsive Design: Building sites for an anywhere, everywhere web’ and was a contributing author for the Web Performance Daybook Volume 2.
Demystifying Front-End Security
Enter password to watch:
Tools and Setup
To join Smashing TV webinars, please install the Zoom client for Meetings, which is available for all the main OSs. It may take a little time to download and install, so please grab it ahead of time if you can. If you are a Smashing Member, please sign in first. Once you did, return to this page, and you should see a webinar URL.
We run practical sessions every week. No fluff, just actionable techniques and strategies for building and designing better experiences. Here are a few recent ones:
- Inspired Design Decisions With Emmett McBain: Art Direction As Social Equity
Andrew Clarke on Jul 2, 2020 .Recording available.
- Inspired Design Decisions With Giovanni Pintori
Andrew Clarke on Jun 4, 2020 .Recording available.
- Expand Your Test Coverage: Manual And Automated Accessibility Testing Unite
Carie Fisher, Harris Schneiderman on May 19, 2020 .Recording available.
- Inspired Design Decisions With Max Huber: Turning Mundane Subjects Into Exciting Visual Communication
Andrew Clarke on May 13, 2020 .Recording available.
- Designing UX, Live
Paul Boag on May 1, 2020 .
- Live UX Review, With Paul Boag
Paul Boag on Apr 21, 2020 .Recording available.
- Inspired Design Decisions: Herb Lubalin (Expressive Typography)
Andrew Clarke on Apr 14, 2020 .