Andy Clarke is a well-known web designer, design consultant, and mentor. He’s been called plenty of things since he started working on the web. His ego likes terms such as “Ambassador for CSS,” “industry prophet,” and “inspiring,” but he’s most proud that Jeffrey Zeldman once called him a “triple-talented bastard.” With his wife Sue, Andy founded Stuff & Nonsense in 1998, where they’ve helped companies around the world to improve their designs by providing consulting and design expertise.
Inspired Design Decisions With Emmett McBain: Art Direction As Social Equity
Enter password to watch:
Tools and Setup
To join Smashing TV webinars, please install the Zoom client for Meetings, which is available for all the main OSs. It may take a little time to download and install, so please grab it ahead of time if you can. If you are a Smashing Member, please sign in first. Once you did, return to this page, and you should see a webinar URL.
We run practical sessions every week. No fluff, just actionable techniques and strategies for building and designing better experiences. Here are a few recent ones:
- Accessibility With(out) Priorities
Chen Hui Jing on Sep 1, 2020 .
- End-to-end Testing With A Real Browser
Umar Hansa on Aug 13, 2020 .
- Getting Projects Out The Door Faster And Less Painful
Kristina Podnar on Aug 6, 2020 .
- Inspired Design Decisions With Bradbury Thompson: Type Can Be A tool, A Toy, And A Teacher
Andrew Clarke on Jul 28, 2020 .
- Enterprise Accessibility
Jerome Hardaway on Jul 21, 2020 .
- Inspired Design Decisions With Emmett McBain: Art Direction As Social Equity
Andrew Clarke on Jul 2, 2020 .
- Inspired Design Decisions With Giovanni Pintori
Andrew Clarke on Jun 4, 2020 .