Paul Boag has been working on the Web since 1993. He is a user experience strategist who helps companies make use of digital to better serve connected consumers and is a leader in digital strategy with over 20 years experience. Through consultancy, speaking, writing, training and mentoring he passionately promotes digital best practice. He is a regular speaker at conferences and author of four books including Digital Adaptation, as well as User Experience Revolution.
Live UX Review, With Paul Boag
To celebrate the launch of his book “Click!”, Paul Boag will review your website and share some techniques you can use to improve its conversion rate, without resorting to shady tricks. In this live session, Paul will take a look at attendees’ websites and make suggestions about how they could use ethical design techniques to encourage users to take action.
You’ll walk away with:
- Actionable takeaways for your project.
- Insights into common issues with interfaces and how to tackle them.
- Overview of strategies for creating interfaces that encourage interaction but don’t trick customers into an action they’d like to achieve.
Enter password to watch:
Tools and Setup
To join Smashing TV webinars, please install the Zoom client for Meetings, which is available for all the main OSs. It may take a little time to download and install, so please grab it ahead of time if you can. If you are a Smashing Member, please sign in first. Once you did, return to this page, and you should see a webinar URL.
We run practical sessions every week. No fluff, just actionable techniques and strategies for building and designing better experiences. Here are a few recent ones:
- Power Of Shaders
Yuriy Artyukh on Apr 7, 2020 .Recording available.
- Inspired Design Decisions: Otto Storch (Typography And Layout)
Andrew Clarke on Mar 24, 2020 .
- Building A Modern Electron App With React Hooks
Cassidy Williams on Mar 19, 2020 .
- Live UX Review, With Paul Boag
Paul Boag on Mar 10, 2020 .
- Video Killed My Data Plan: Performant Video Delivery On The Web
Doug Sillars on Feb 25, 2020 .
- Inspired Design Decisions: Neville Brody
Andrew Clarke on Feb 4, 2020 .
- TypeScript For Smashing People
Stefan Baumgartner on Jan 29, 2020 .