About The Session
In this session you will learn how video edition is possible in the browser and how we can take traditional animation techniques as an example and inspiration. We will talk about how stop-motion and vector graphics have made an impact in the way we think web animations today and how rotoscoping can be taken as an example for the future of web animation.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to create interactive videos with CSS.
- How creative coding can help us move the industry forward.
Enter password to watch:
About The Speaker
Eva Ferreira is a Front-end developer and teacher. She currently works as a UI Developer at Aerolab and has been teaching web technologies at the National Technological University of Argentina for more than five years.
Throughout her career Evangelina has been deeply involved in the Argentinian web community. She enjoys giving workshops and talks and since 2015 she has been organizing CSSConf Argentina, an international non-profit event that brings experts from all around the globe to speak about web technologies in Latin America.
In her spare time she loves reading W3C drafts as much as Harry Potter, creating animations and playing with her cats.
We run practical sessions every week. No fluff, just actionable techniques and strategies for building and designing better experiences. Here are a few recent ones:
- Customer Journey Mapping: Where UX and Marketing Meet
Paul Boag on Aug 13, 2019 .
- Towards Ethics & Privacy By Default, A Live Conversation
Vitaly Friedman on Jul 24, 2019 .
- Email Coding Guidelines
Rémi Parmentier on Jul 23, 2019 .
- The Web of Things — The Story Of A Browser Escaping Into The Physical World
Sebastian Golasch on Jul 16, 2019 .
- Inspired Design Decisions #3: Inspired By Ernest Journal
Andrew Clarke on Jul 11, 2019 .
- The Power Of Digital People
Kristina Podnar on Jul 9, 2019 .
- UX Optimizations For Keyboard-Only And Assistive Technology Users
Aaron Pearlman on Jul 3, 2019 .